CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

I feel great

I am proud to announce that after many months (since July) of not exercising, I exercised 3 times so far this week! And I feel really great. Not only did I exercise, but I did more in one session than I ever did before.

I do The Firm, and I absolutely love and endorse it! However, it really kicks your butt, that's why I like it, but because of that I have never done it for more than 30 minutes. The average DVD is 60 minutes. But last night, after having a not so great day (a slice of pizza and a piece of cake), I did 45 minutes. 45 minutes of this tape for me is 6 points. Yes, I did it this long to counter how many points I went over. But I felt great for doing it.

And tomorrow after work I will do another 45 minutes, maybe even the whole hour. Can't wait! I love exercising, and I am glad I am getting it back into my routine!

1 comments:

sabrina said...

yay. thats great I worked out to this week