CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New Blog

Hello out there. I'm new to this blog forum, so I wanted to introduce myself. I usually blog on weightwatchen.com, because that's why I blog. I am 30 years old and on Weight Watchers. As of last week I've lost 96 pounds. According to WW I have 11 pounds to go! However, this was the topic of my last blog...



I look at myself and can't see how 11 pounds is going to be enough. I know I just need to tone but I am having a heck of a time getting back to exercising. I work 10 hours a day, and have 3 classes this semester, so time is hard to come by. By the time I get home from work, I am tired, and hungry. I am trying to get at least 2 days a week in. My goal today is to go home and exercise. I can't think about it...I just have to do it!!!

I am having a pretty hard time with my motivation right now. I think I had the winter blues. But thankfully spring is finally coming. Watch tomorrow will be rediculously cold or something. I feel much better and excited when it's warm and the sun is shining. Like I can conquer the world! Ya know what I mean?

I have a tendency to babble, and not be very witty, so I'm sorry for those new to my blog. I'm working on it I swear!

Well last week I had a HUGE 4 pound loss, but I think I gained it all back this week. I let go of all the rules this weekend! I got attacked by the Easter Bunny, and went out with the husband, and after waiting for 1 hour before our waitress FINALLY showed up (we went to a sports bar to watch Wrestlemania), I was pissed off, and lost all inhibitions and ordered potato skins! UGH!!

So needless to say, it will be a bad week on the weight front!

1 comments:

sabrina said...

I love the new picture and then blog. you'll do fine tonight at WW. see you tonight! :)