CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Up, Up & Away...

As I expected, i gained 1.8 pounds. However, I'm not disappointed. I am going to keep my enthusiasm, and tomorrow I am going to come home and exercise. I swear!!!! When I got home tonight I made a huge batch of Garden Vegetable Soup, to take for lunch, and maybe have with my dinner tomorrow. I've never made it before, but I think it'll be good.

Yesterday, I came home from work and was supposed to exercise, but I was so excited to make this cheesecake recipe that I found, I completely forgot to exercise. I thought I ruined the cheesecake, because the top of it looked "toasted" almost like a meringue. But I put it in the fridge anyway. Today when I came home, before WW, I sliced some fresh strawberries, and sprinkled them with splenda. After dinner tonight, I had a piece of the cheesecake topped with some strawberries. IT WAS AWESOME! I'm not much of a baker, and I've never made a baked cheesecake before. And was pleasantly surprised that it came out really good. 3 points a slice, not too bad, and definitely worth it. Next week I'm going to try an Angel Lush Cake.

This week I am going to concentrate more on what I eat. And why, and when. I need to stop eating just because I'm bored. Granted I am definitely not eating the crap I would have eaten before, but I am still eating too much. And those marshmallow bunnies, and peanut butter eggs aren't doing me any favors!

Wish me luck!

0 comments: