CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Long time...Need Help!!

It's been an EXTREMELY long time since I blogged! But I need some major help>>>>

I don't know what my problem is. I am completely and utterly unmotivated lately. My leader keeps saying that I'm not because I've made it this far (97 pounds). But this week I gained 3 pounds I think (I get weighed tonight). And that's the wrong way!!!!

I need to lose 10 more pounds before the fall. I just bought a bunch of new jeans that are just a tad too small, but the next size up is too big. So I don't think that should be too hard, but how do I turn my ass around and get back on the horse?

I had talked to my WW buddy last week and I think maybe adding another WW meeting to my week might help, but I'm not sure. So I think this week I am going to try adding an extra meeting in (like Saturday morning). Most of the time after I leave my meeting I'm all geared up to do the right thing, and I do until the weekend. So I'm thinking that adding Saturday morning will stop me from overdoing my weekends!

But this has got to stop! It's like during the week, I'm really careful and plan my points, etc. And even on Fridays, when we eat out, I still plan my points and eat accordingly. It's saturday and sunday that go completely to hell. It's like I think to myself, oh it isn't going to hurt me to have this half of a cheesesteak (for lunch) and the same day, say it's ok to have this cheeseburger (for dinner), and then keep going until Monday morning. Well then I completely screwed my whole week, ya know.

UUUGGHHH!!!!

I CAN DO THIS!! I WILL DO THIS!!!!

Thanks for listening to me rant!!!

0 comments: