CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

On the road again...

Everyone says that this weight loss process is a journey complete with detours. And how SO true! However, I have finally left the detour and I'm back on the road again.

Last week, after my horrid 4.5 pound gain, I somehow obtained this awesome new motivation to work the program. And after changing my food options, paying closer attention to what I was eating, and being accountable for my choices, in two short weeks I have lost that nasty 4 pounds that I gained.

NOW, being back on the straight road, I am continuing my consciousness to the program. I purchased Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and excitedly began it today! Beware, it totally KICKS your ASS! But welcomely. I plan to follow her program for 30 days and see what happens. I will post my before picture shortly. I figure to post my picture wearing the bikini (yes I said bikini) that I bought to wear to the shore. This way you can see every flaw I have. And then at the end of the 30 days (which is July 26) I will post my after picture wearing the same bikini. According to the DVD you could lose up to 20 pounds in the 30 days. You do the program 6 days a week, it's 27 minutes of uninterrupted kick ass exercise. There are no breaks, not even enough time to take a sip of water. And even though I exercise regularly it totally knocked on my butt, my muscles were shaking for AT LEAST 30 minutes after ward.

So fingers crossed that it works as well as I think it will or I'm posting myself in a bikini for nothing! LOL!

0 comments: