CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Yep I was right!!!

As I guessed I was up 4.5 pounds last week. So as I mentioned I added another WW meeting on Saturday. After my Wednesday meeting I was ready to lose that horrid 4.5 pounds THIS WEEK! Surprisingly even by Friday afternoon I was still really excited about working the plan this week.

Thursday after work I did 45 minutes of pilates (was totally NOT in the mood to do step). Then Friday did my grocery shopping for the week, AFTER spending a few hours on the internet finding new healthful recipes. Saturday I got up and out of the house by 7:45, went for a 75 minute walk, complete with hills. After that went to a WW meeting, and left there and went to the gym for an hour (30 minutes on the treadmill at a faster speed and higher incline than normal; and 30 minutes of weight training). I continued to eat pretty well on Saturday, but we went out with some friends and I had 2 light beers and 2 shots of tequila rose (by my calculations that is 6 points). Sunday was a little more difficult. Had to spend Father's day with my family and my husbands family, so had to eat at both houses. Unfortunately, I went over by 15 points (but still within my 35 flex points).

Back on good schedule today though! And I will exercise when I get home, even though every muscle in my body is calling me all kinds of names!

I think I may have done REALLY well this week. We'll find out on Wednesday night. Cross your fingers for me!!!!

Moral: When in doubt about your progress, add another meeting. We are like alcoholics, when we are tempted we need to go to a meeting and get our perspective back!

1 comments:

Roni said...

Love the add another meeting tip! IT really does help!!