CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BLAH! How do you stay away....

After last nights profound post, I wake up this morning in the worst mood. I'm tired, feeling sorry for myself and hating the world! What is that?

It's funny, Roni posted about having a fat day, and let me tell you that's how I feel today. FAT! Out of control and ruining myself. Wow, such the pity party, huh?

My question to Roni, and all of you...

How do you stay away from the snack cabinet, knowing you're already OVER your points for the day, your NOT hungry, but you must have those snacks because they taste SO good? Before you know it you've eaten 10 points in useless snacks!

That's how my week has been. Any ideas?

1 comments:

anna said...

first of all, you look GREAT! totally fabulous!

okay, i totally have this problem. i open the 100 cal packs and next thing i know i have eaten 6 of them? the only thing i can do is not even have it in the house! i have no self control for what is in the cupboards. especially at night.