CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ebay Junkie!

I think I've finally come to terms with acceptance, subconsciously. I keep telling myself that I need to work on this and work on that, I keep "trying " to lose more weight, and keep buying new exercise programs (I purchased the 10 minute Trainer after all). But more importantly I keep buying clothes!

I don't kno if it's the fact that I am completely addicted to ebay, or that I am subconsciously happy with myself exactly where I am. I recently bought 8 pairs of jeans! If I were to continue to lose weight or inches these jeans wouldn't fit me for much longer. HOWEVER, I have basically been this weight for nearly 10 months now, so I'm thinking that my subconscious knows more than I do.

As much as I would LOVE to firm up my belly area, I think I am happy! I get excited to get dressed, even just casual. Because for the first time in my life I look in the mirror and go "ooh, I look so cute in this!" Instead of "yeah, that'll do."

I went to the chiropractor today. My back and hip were killing me (can't stand for more than 15 minutes at a time). And he told me I hold all my stress in my back. My back is one big knot. He did some evaluations, and xrays, and I have to go back tomorrow to discuss treatment. I am also going to go to the massage therapist next week. I remember 2 years ago when I slipped my disc I went to both and felt great as long as I continued to exercise. Well I slipped my disc again last summer, and didn't do the chiro and MT, and now I am a big mess. So hopefully I feel better soon.

My new 10 minute trainer should be here in like 5 business days. SO excited! Can't wait to begin!

Food front hasn't been that great this week. I have been snacking uncontrollably! So I am afraid to see the scale tomorrow, but we'll see. Hopefully it's fixable. Wish me luck!

Alright enough for now, good night ya'll!

1 comments:

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

I can't wait to look in the mirror and have that same feeling that I look good....right now I just see "muffin top"

You look great.