CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Heading for disaster

I did it already. On my way home from work yesterday I felt a weird tingly, sharp pain feeling shooting down the back of my left leg, so I didn't exercise (and felt horrible about it). Then later in the evening I get a phone call from my cousin to come over on Wednesday for cake for her son's 8th birthday. Now I won't get to exercise AND there will be cake (one of my "I can't say no" foods). AND Wednesday is my weigh in night. The only thing I can come up with is try very, very hard to say no to the cake, and exercise after I get back from WW (which will be like 8pm).

Also, on the food front, not so good. Having off so many days really screws up my eating. I went way over my points a few days. NOT GOOD!! And last night was out of control. I just wanted something sweet to eat, and didn't have anything, so I just kept eating around it. But Sunday really put me over, ending the day eating 35 points worth (I'm only allotted 21). I did exercise but, I don't know.

Now I'm babbling. We'll see what happens tomorrow. Wish me luck...

2 comments:

tallmama said...

Tag... got check out what I tagged you on at my blog..

Good luck! Hey I might have to check out this shred thing... but not sure how well I could do it with 3 little ones jumping all over me...but it might be worth it!

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

I stumbled onto your blog from tallmama....good luck with w/in. I see she is gonna check out "shred". Maybe I should do the same---Cancun trip in October!