CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

I was tagged..

I was tagged the other day by Tall Mama, so here are my random things about my self...

1) I'm a graphic designer, but I recently graduated from community college with an associate's degree in biotechnology. And I am still in school, pursuing my bachelor's degree in biology with a concentration in laboratory medicine.

2) I'm obsessed with my diet and exercise. I totally bore people by talking about it all the time (it's probably the only thing I talk about; my sister says I need to consult a psychiatrist).

3) I was raised in NJ but went to high school in Hilton Head, SC.

4) I am very close to my step-daughter's mother.

5) I read every night.

6) I LOVE home improvement shows on TLC.

And one for the road...

7) I am addicted to ebay!

So there you have it. I would love to pass on the tags, but I don't have that many "friends" on my blog yet.

Have a good night, ya'll.

1 comments:

tallmama said...

Hey those are fun things! I too love all those home impr. shows on TLC! I still can't get over your before and after pics every time I come to your site!