CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sorry to be away so long...

I've had a tough two weeks. The week leading up to my surgery was a little stressful and I think I ate myself calm. Then the week following my surgery, with nothing to do, again I ate. So, tomorrow I weigh in and see how much damage I did. BUT, having a couple of weeks "off" may have done something for me. Now I can get back on the horse and think nothing of my hiatus.

I get my stitches out on Monday the 28th, I'll find out then when I can exercise again. Hopefully the next day. I can't wait!

I also promised myself a massage to relieve all the pain and awkwardness I've endured trying to compensate for sitting and sleeping. My surgery was to remove a cyst near my tailbone. So my hip and back are killing me.

I'll fill you in tomorrow on the damage. Good night for now.

2 comments:

tallmama said...

I was wondering what happened to ya! Glad to hear the surgery went well, hope you heal fast and can get back at'er...

Kristy said...

Thanks, me too ;)