CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

That dreaded bikini...


I said I would post my BEFORE 30 Day Shred picture in a bikini. And as much as I am not looking forward to posting my flaws online, I said I would. I hope this program works as well as I think it's going to or posting this is going to be embarassing....

As you can see my trouble spot is just above my navel (or rather where my navel SHOULD be). Even though I have not had any kids my body seems to want to burden me with the dreaded belly problem. And my thighs could use some work.

My goal with this program is to tackle these 2 areas. Already I feel a difference. But I don't think they're visible yet.

Also, seeing as how I can't complete the program in the 30 days as described in other posts. What I am going to do is, work the program in 21 days rather than 30 (since I go in for surgery on the 16th), then after I am healed and can exercise again, I am going to start the program over again for the 30 days.

I have been very conscious of my eating during this process. Finding new and wonderful recipes from Roni's website (Greenlitebites.com, and ronisweigh.com).

Wish me luck...

1 comments:

anna said...

hi~just found you when i noticed a comment you made on dietcokeandzingers. let me just say...you look great! amazing! i feel your belly button pain sister. let me know if you find something that works besides cardio and situps. i'll keep watching!
~anna