CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

This REALLY works!

Ok, so last week we talked about me purchasing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I began the program on Thursday last week. I logged my beginning measurements, and weight; and made a chart to log which days I exercised and which level I did.

After 1 week, I did Jillian's 30 day shred 6 days this week (taking Saturday off to go to the shore), I ate my normal WW diet and tracked my food, and the results: I lost 1 pound and 2.75 inches! How freaking fantastic is that!!!

However, I do have ONE PROBLEM! I can't do the full 30 days. I can only do 20 days, because on July 16th I am having surgery to remove a cyst from my back, after which I can't exercise for a while. Totally bumming!

But I figure after I am able to begin exercising again, I can start the program again. I am hoping to lose at least 5-10 pounds doing this, but losing the inches is more exciting. I have some excess skin on my belly area, and need to tighten it up. So far I lost 1.5 inches off my waist alone, so this program is ideal for me.

I promise to get that picture up soon! (Kind of procrastinating as long as I can. LOL)

So you all need to check out Jillian's 30 day shred! It really works!

2 comments:

Diet Coke and Zingers said...

Oh. My. GOSH! Your before and after pictures are just amazing!!!! You look AWESOME!

tallmama said...

I have to say ditto to DC&Z comment, your before and afters are amazing! If you ever get discuraged just look at them! Holy cow! I hope one day to post before and afters like them! (I too had about 90-100 to lose; down 35-40ish so far...)
Good luck with the shred!